1. These general terms and conditions apply to anyone accessing information viewing pages or placing orders utilising any part of the GlucoRx Pharmacy website. By utilising the Website you are acknowledge your acceptance of these general terms and conditions. GlucoRx Pharmacy retains the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without warning or prior notice.
2. The Website is owned by GlucoRx Pharmacy whose Registered office address is Unit 1C Henley Business Park, Pirbright Road, Guildford, GU3 2DX.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all NHS repeat prescription requests ordered through GlucoRx Pharmacy website are processed by GlucoRx Pharmacy.
4. The contents of the Website are specifically for the residents of the UK. The law concerning the operation of the Website is governed by English law and any transaction is deemed to have taken place in England. The Website is therefore subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
5. GlucoRx Pharmacy and NHS Choices have taken reasonable care to ensure the content of the Website is correct and current. GlucoRx Pharmacy and NHS Choices disclaims any and all warranties of any kind with respect to the contents of the Website to the full extent permitted by law.
6. GlucoRx Pharmacy, Borg Pharma Ltd, related companies and their directors and employees will not be liable for any loss or claims arising from use of the Website or use or interpretation of the information therein; either directly or indirectly. This exclusion does not override any statutory rights. The Users’ statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by these terms and conditions.
7. All information and content on the Website is for information only. If the User has any doubts regarding the pharmaceutical products they should contact their doctor or medical adviser. Users are reminded to check information for products on the packaging and leaflet which comes with the product. Product packaging and leaflet information directions and warnings must be followed when taking the products supplied.
8. Users must ensure that they follow all product packaging labels and leaflets prior to use. If you suspect you may have a health care problem you should consult your doctor prior to taking any medicines. Please consult your doctor if you are already taking prescription drugs or are under ongoing medical care before taking any additional pharmaceutical products.
9. We may, from time to time, provide links from the Website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
10. If any of these terms are held to be unenforceable or invalid then such terms shall be treated as removed so that it does not affect the enforceability or validity of the remaining terms and conditions.
We offer full refunds for any faulty goods delivered. Within three working days of receipt, GlucoRx Pharmacy must be informed of the following information about the return:
All returns must be in their original packaging. Refunds will be issued when goods are received and checked.
1. You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
2. You understand that you, and not GlucoRx Pharmacy are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
3. You must not use the website for any of the following:
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these conditions of Use Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and conditions or conditions of use and sale in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law of government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All information contained on the Website is wholly owned by GlucoRx Pharmacy and NHS Choices; on no account is anyone allowed to download any data or information for commercial use. Users are allowed to download NHS Choices health information. NHS Choices health information is publicly available online.